We did it! Any day now, we hope the federal regulators will approve our application to BOOST the FM signal! We will be able to reach the northern-most parts of Loyalist Township, and reception will be MUCH better in neighbouring Kingston and Napanee!
We’re partnering with Kingston Online Services and the Fleming Family to build a new 130′ free-standing telecommunications tower on the corner of the Stella 40 Foot and the Third Concession on Amherst Island. It will bring much better Internet services to the island, especially the South Shore!
The project costs almost $200,000 and we are $70,000 short because we cancelled our May 2020 funddrive due to the pandemic. Donate today to our sprint to $70K. Your strong donation will ensure independent radio stays alive in our community for the next 20+ years!
Five easy ways to donate:
- eTransfer from any bank account to email@example.com
- Credit card and/or PayPal using this link
- Cheque payable to “Amherst Island Radio” mailed to the station: 5830 Front Rd, Stella, ON K0H 2S0
- Cash handed to any radio station staffer
- Businesses: Unique sponsorship opportunities are available for you. Before you donate please call or text our President Eric Tremblay to discuss – 613-530-6238.
We have over $2,000 worth of gift cards to give away to you as a thank you. All donations of over $100 get put into the draw. 1 entry/$100. So donate $1,000 and you get 10 entries.